Mar 20, 2023
- Click Membership in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Click the icon next to the Add button. If you have a very large list of members, best practice is to use the Customize Results option, to limit the list.
- The Edit Expiration Date screen displays the following details:
- Member Name
- Membership Type
- Membership Start Date: This is the date this membership was first activated
- Current Expiration Date: This is the expiration date of the membership, calculated based off of the start date or last renewal date, and the membership term, as defined in the membership type setup.
- Membership Balance: Displays the member's current balance, for membership dues only.
- Expiration Date After Payment: This date is the date to which the expiration date will be updated, after the member pays the membership dues invoice. This field will be empty, if the member does not have a balance.
- Status: The current status of the member.
- Modified: If an expiration date has been modified, this field will display Yes.
- Click the name of the membership for which you wish to update the expiration date.
- You can modify the Current Expiration Date and the Expiration Date After Payment. If a Membership Balance exists, setting an Expiration Date After Payment would also be important. If no Membership Balance, set those two dates to the same date.
- Click Done.
|NOTE: Expiration dates may also be updated when performing a membership upgrade, downgrade or adjustment.|