Setup each chapter, including the chapter name, description, the calendar you’d like assigned to the chapter (allows ability to display relevant events) and a directory the chapter is aligned. Create a list/committee that is aligned to this chapter, which will allow individuals to receive communication related to the chapter.
- Select Chapters in the left hand navigation panel. A list of all the chapters currently configured in your system will be displayed.
- Click the Add button.
- Configure the following:
- Chapter Name - Enter the name of the chapter.
- Chapter Description - Enter a description of the chapter.
- Calendar - Select the calendar that you wish to associate to this chapter. You may select from previously created calendars in the drop-down list, or click the to add a new calendar. Click Here for information on creating calendars.
- Calendar Description - (Optional) Enter a description of the calendar.
- List/Committees - Select the Lists/Committees to which contacts in this chapter will belong. Creating a list/committee that is aligned to this chapter, to easily allow individuals to receive communication related to the chapter. This group will automatically contain all the contacts that are part of that chapter. Click the to add a new list/committee. Click Here for information on creating lists/committees.
- Directory - Select the directory in which you wish to display the contacts of this chapter, or click the to create a new directory. See
Create A New Directory for information on setting up directories.Payment Gateway - Select the payment gateway used by this chapter. You can to assign a different gateway to each chapter, if needed. When running scheduled billing the system will look at the assigned chapter on the membership and then put the associated gateway on that invoice.
- Owners - Owners may be added to the chapter once the chapter has been saved.
- Click Done.