- Select Chapters in the left hand navigation panel. A list of all the chapters currently configured in your system will be displayed.
- Click the hyper-link for the chapter to which you wish to add owners.
- Click the in the Owners section.
- Configure the following:
- Contact - Type the name of the contact. The contact must exist in your database.
- Role - Select the access level the owner will have to the Info Hub from the drop-down list.
- Click Done.
If you have enabled reports in the Info Hub, and given the owner Create permission to reports, the owner will have the ability to generate two reports: Member Roster and Member Roster Billing Status. See View Reports in the Info Hub for further information.