Mar 20, 2023
To better organize the questions you wish to ask on your form, you can create sections. Once sections are created, you can add custom questions to the specified sections.
- In the Forms module, click on the Name of the form you are editing.
- Click the Manage Sections button.
- If no sections have been defined, or if you need to add a new one, click the Add New Section button.
- In the Add Form Section window:
- Enter a Name for the section.
- Enter a Description of the section (optional).
- Click Done.
- Sections may be moved into a different order by clicking and dragging the arrow handle next to the Section Names into the order you choose.
- Add additional sections as needed and click Done on the Form Section Setup screen when all sections have been added.