Mar 22, 2023
The Batch Tracking functionality provides you a way to verify that your batch invoices have been sent. This feature needs to be enabled under
Setup -> Email Settings -> Turn on Invoice Tracking Beta, at the very bottom of the page beneath the Unsubscribe Message.
NOTE: Batches are tracked when invoices are delivered via the Sales/Invoices tab in the Billing module, the Pending Delivery tab in the Billing module, and the Unpaid tab in the Memberships module.
To review your batches:
- Click Memberships in the left-hand navigation panel
- Click the Batch Tracking tab.
The Batch Tracking screen will display the following information:
- Batch ID: This can also be used in the communication report for a more detailed view of what was sent
- Batch Name: The subject of the email sent
- Person Who Hit Send
- Time Stamp: When the batch was sent.
- Status: Provides the number of invoices that were delivered out of how many were attempted. The system will retry any failures 10 times, then log a failure.
- Exception: Provides a clickable icon that will open a dialog to list the contacts that did not have a successful delivery.