Mar 20, 2023
- Click Fundraising in the Navigation Panel. The Fundraising module will display a list of all of your fundraising campaigns.
- Click the Add New button.
- Configure the following settings:
- Campaign Name: Enter a name for this new campaign. This will be the display name for the campaign.
- Start Date and End Date: Enter the start and end dates. Donations may be accepted from start date to end date.
- Description: Enter a description of the new campaign. The description will be displayed on the donation form for users to view.
- Goal Amount: Enter your financial goals for this campaign.
- Primary Contact: Enter the name of the primary contact for the campaign. The contact must exist in your database.
- Receipt Template: Select the receipt template you wish to use for this campaign. Click here for details on managing and editing your templates. This will be the email sent in response to a donation.
- Fundraising Status: Select the status of this campaign from the drop-down list.
- Allow Invoicing: Select this option if you wish to allow a donors to choose to be billed for their donation.
- Collect Donor Message: Select this check-box if you wish to allow a donor to enter a message.
- Allow Tributes: Select this option if you wish to allow tributes. The donor can honor a specific donation in someone's name.
- Allow User To Create Account / Login: Select this option if you wish to allow the donor to create log-in credentials to the Info Hub. This is best practice to allow the donor to store their credit card information and be able to pay bills on-line.
- Click Done.
|NOTE: Once the new fundraiser is saved, a Donation Link will be available on the Donations Setup tab. This link may be added to your web-page or distributed via email.|