Mar 22, 2023
The Recognized Income Report allows you to generate a report displaying income that has been recognized and income remaining to be recognized for a selected month. This report should be used if you are just getting started with GrowthZone and you wish to balance with your old system.
- Click Reports in the Navigation Panel
- Select Recognized Income Report.
- Select your search filtering criteria.
- Optional - Enter a Search/Filter query. For example, if you wish to view only those with an annual cycle (cycle is the number of recognition months).
- Select Display Options. They system is setup with default fields to display in your report. You may add and/or remove fields by clicking on the Fields to Display drop-down arrow.
- Select Summarize by criteria. This optional field allows you to select how you wish report results grouped, for example, you may wish to group by contact name.
- Click Run Report.
See the following for Common Report Functions: