Mar 22, 2023
The Sales by Account Report provides a record of all sales for each account in your chart of accounts. It can be used for future budgeting purposes, to view sales generated based on member join dates, to be able to analyze sales generated by new memberships. This report may be useful when reconciling to your accounting software if there are any discrepancies.
- Click Reports in the Navigation Panel
- Select Sales by Account Report.
- Select your search filtering criteria. For example, you may wish to view just a selected date range.
- Optional - Enter a Search/Filter query. For example, if you wish to view a specific account, select Account Name.
- Select Display Options. They system is setup with default fields to display in your report. You may add and/or remove fields by clicking on the Fields to Display drop-down arrow.
- Select Summarize by criteria. This optional field allows you to select how you wish report results grouped, for example, you may wish to group by account name.
- Click Run Report.
See the following for Common Report Functions: