Mar 02, 2023
Using categories in your store will make it easy for visitors to your store to find just what they are looking for. Setting up your store categories is a two step process, first you will setup the category list, then you will add the categories to your store.
- Click Setup in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Click Category Lists in the Categories section.
- Click the Add button.
- Select Store Item from the Category Type.
- Enter a Name for the category list.
- (Optional) Enter a description, for internal purposes.
- Enable the Is Active Check-box
- Check Can Be Used Publicly? This must be enabled to make the categories searchable on your web-site.
- Check Available to Members (Info Hub) if you wish members to access this category in the Info Hub.
- Click Done
Add Categories to the List
- On the Category Setup page, click the category in the Name column.
- You can add categories individually by clicking the Add button OR click the Add Multiple to add many categories at one time.
- Click Done.