To add the store to your website, you will first configure the website page through the back office. Once the page has been configured you will add it to your website. The step below are for a GZCMS site. If your site has been created by a different provider, provide them with the link created to embed on your site.
- Launch your website by clicking the globe icon in your GrowthZone header bar..
- In Edit mode, click the Dashboard icon in the upper left corner.
- Click Menus.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Custom Links.
- Paste the URL to your store in the URL text box.
- Enter the name for this menu item in the Link Text text-box.
- Click Add to Menu. You new page menu item will be added to the menu structure shown to the right. You can re-position where it will be in the menu structure by dragging and moving it to the desired location.
- Click Save Menu.