GrowthZone is built to be very customizable for your needs. If needed, you can customize the terminology used in the database. For instance, if you wish you may change the default name "Organization" to "Business".
- Click Setup in the Navigation Panel.
- In the Miscellaneous section, click System Terminology. A list of terms that may be customized is displayed.
- Click the link for the term you wish to customize. The Edit Override Terminology screen will be displayed.
- Enter the term you wish to use in the Your Custom Term text box.
- Enter the plural version of your custom term in the Plural Form text box.
- (Optional) If you will not be using the term at all in your database, you may enable the Omit Term option.
- Click Done to save your changes.