May 06, 2022
In the Navigation Panel, click Setup.
- Click End User Setup in the Staff and Users Access section.
- Click the pencil icon for the access level you wish to view and/or change
- Make the desired changes
- Click Save.
Access Level Settings
- View: This access level allows the user to retrieve and view information from the database in read only mode.
- Edit: This access level allows the user to retrieve and change/update existing database information.
- Create: This access level allows the user to add new content to the database, as well as view and update existing information.
- Delete: This access level allows the user to remove existing content from the database as well as create, update and view.
- Use Default: When this access level is selected, the user will be given the access level selected for the Info Hub overall.
- None: By selecting this option, the user will have no access to the specified area.